This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CAN-USB Stick and node server
Please allow me to "borrow" this thread but I think it fits in some way: I installed the usb canbus-stick and "everything" else. I get all the data from my Furuno N2K net to the raspi/opencpn, so far so good.

But I was unable to make it work the other way around.

What is the Setup to get the data (moitessier hat) AIS, roll and Pitch into the n2k net? I use raspi/openplotter as backup Navigation System and therefore it would be good to have roll/pitch and the AIS RX within the net.

Any hint is welcome Wink
(10-11-2019, 05:12 AM)Acer Wrote: Please allow me to "borrow" this thread but I think it fits in some way: I installed the usb canbus-stick and "everything" else. I get all the data from my Furuno N2K net to the raspi/opencpn, so far so good.

But I was unable to make it work the other way around.

What is the Setup to get the data (moitessier hat) AIS, roll and Pitch into the n2k net? I use raspi/openplotter as backup Navigation System and therefore it would be good to have roll/pitch and the AIS RX within the net.

Any hint is welcome Wink
Take a look at my thread. 

http://forum.openmarine.net/showthread.php?tid=1954
I promise a full doc for this in OP2 Smile
Thanks alot für your hints.

But I didnt get the sigk-to-n2k Plugin up an running. There is an error saying "Failed to start could not locate bindings file. Tried /home/pi/.signalk….

of Course I installed the Plugin via appstore..
What did I miss?
(10-13-2019, 03:12 AM)Acer Wrote: Thanks alot für your hints.

But I didnt get the sigk-to-n2k Plugin up an running. There is an error saying "Failed to start could not locate bindings file. Tried /home/pi/.signalk….

of Course I installed the Plugin via appstore..
What did I miss?

Could you add the full error?
openplotter-can app is published
Thanks for your answers,

is openplotter-settings working with openplotter 1.2? I am Stoll on the "old" Version because I Need a stable System with the moutssier hat working.

Oliver
no
openplotter-settings is op v2.x.x
it's probably better to stay with the older version for now..
mare liberum
Ok, assumed that. Yes i have tp stay at 1.2 for some time, works well.

But because if that sorry for asking again: how to get canusb working outbound means ho to handle this file missing error?
Anyone?